Schramsberg 2012 Brut Rosé *Magnum Bottle*


Schramsberg 2012 Brut Rosé *Magnum Bottle*

Original price was: $96.00.Current price is: $89.00.

Out of stock

SKU: Schram12BRMag Categories: , ,
Want a discount? Become a member!
Varietal: Sparkling
Vintage: 2012
Alcohol: 13%
Blend: 77% Pinot Noir, 23% Chardonnay
Wine Maker: Sean Thompson and Hugh Davies

94 Points
Aged entirely in the bottle, where it also spends five and a half years on the lees, this wine has a remarkable mouthfeel. Pinot Noir (76%) is grown in Carneros in the Anderson Valley, as well as the coastal regions of Marin and Sonoma; the remaining balance of 24% Chardonnay adds spice and length. Bubbles gently caress alongside an almost invisible toastiness made strikingly refined with fresh and fragrant notes of peach, orange blossom, cherry skin, and raspberry.
– The Tasting Panel (August 2018)

92 Points
Coppery pink, this is a floral, strawberry-scented rosé focused on pinot noir from Sonoma County. There’s dynamic freshness in the wine’s lemony acidity and the scents of strawberry leaves and rising bread dough. Those elements contrast sweeter notes of white peach and Rainier cherries. It’s clean and lasting, refreshing in the end.
– Wine & Spirits (December 2018)


The 2012 Brut Rosé has generous aromas of mixed red berries, orange blossom, and white peach. Its fruitful nose is complemented by notes of shortcake and cream. The palate bursts with flavors of raspberry sorbet, lemon custard, and summer apricot. The wine has a fresh and juicy acidity which drives to a supple, round finish.
– Winemakers Sean Thompson and Hugh Davies


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Scroll to Top